Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Don't want to be THAT PERSON!!!

I have never considered myself a hater. I pride myself on being able to get along with everyone, no matter what the situation is. I have never had problems at work, and refuse to have problems in my family relationships as well. And that is the way I brought up my children.

Now, at age 62, I find myself becoming less flexible. I have become a "hater". I used to be able to tolerate differing viewpoints from mine, and smile and go on about my business. But I have hit a wall. With the Republican party and Tea Party agenda, I have lost my sense of humor. And I think it is mainly because I don't like to see people treated unfairly, or struggle. The Republican/Tea Party agenda shows them to be white rascists, determined to undermine women's rights, and bulldoze their way through the benefits for the poor and those unable to help themselves.

It is amazing to me that not everyone sees this. Are they so blinded by religion and conservatism that they can't see that they are probably next on the hit list. There is always going to be someone on the top and someone on the bottom. When the Rep/TP finish with the middle class, where do all of those people think they will be? If The Donald hasn't been to your house for dinner, I don't think that will put you at the top.

Who do they think will be running the country, and how do they think this country will look? It's worth a thought. No matter who you are or what you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment